You must have encountered a situation: when you tried to run a multimedia file on your computer, a window popped up to inform you that there was a compatibility error. There are even worse things. When you take the time to download or shoot an impressive 4K video, but there is no suitable device to play it, it requires you to convert or edit the unsupported video to a common format. This is where WonderFox DVD Video Converter can come into play, because it can provide you with quick and easy solutions to help you convert videos, edit videos, rip DVDs, download videos, etc.
Why WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
As I mentioned earlier, we often need a tool to compress a high-quality 4K video or convert it to a compatible media format for playback. WonderFox DVD Video Converter is designed to achieve this purpose. As one of the best converters in the software market, the tool is well known by the majority of users because of its fast speed and high-definition output quality, and it will be your first choice to convert your video, audio, and DVD to more output formats and devices.
Besides, WonderFox DVD Video Converter is a reliable program suitable for Windows, packed with multiple small tools to provide intimate choices for users with different needs. Next, let’s take a closer look.
Main features of WonderFox DVD Video Converter
- Rip DVD collections to 300+ video and audio formats, including MKV, VOB, MOV, MPG, MP4, WMV, AVI, WAV, M4V, MP3, DTS, AAC, AC3, etc.
- Download movies to your computer from 300+ video sharing sites, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Liveleak, Hulu, Facebook, etc.
- Convert SD video to HD video.
- Add subtitle to DVD and video.
- Convert DVD and video to PC, laptop, tablet, handset, phone.
- 1:1 rip DVD Disc to DVD Folder and ISO Image.
- Backup old and scratched DVD to digital copies.
- Rip protected DVDs to different formats and devices.
- Make basic edits to videos and DVDs like trimming, rotating, cutting, clipping, cropping, adding effects, merging, watermarking, etc.
How to convert video and DVD to different output formats?
Step 1: Run the software and select the media source.
Download the software to your desktop and launch it, then select the media source you need. Click “Add Files” to convert the video format, and click “Load DVD” to rip DVD.
Step 2: Pick the output format.
Click the panel on the right side of the software interface to enter the format list, where you can select the video formats, audio formats, web formats, HD/4K formats, and output devices.
Step 3: Hit the “Run” button to convert video and DVD formats.
- Easy to use.
- Support multilingual user interface, English, Japanese, German, etc.
- Set multiple functions in one.
- Fast processing speed.
- HD output quality.
- Reliable and secure, free of viruses and malware.
- Only for Windows.
As you can see, WonderFox DVD Video Converter is a multi-functional multimedia tool that can rip DVDs and also handle video-related issues. Hope our article is useful for you when you are hesitating about which software to choose to light up your digital life. Considering all things, it is regarded as an excellent and inexpensive option, try it!