It’s nice to see you here at Nogentech.org – a blog where you can explore a wide variety of resources. The blog has been created to help provide information on a variety of topics like Gadgets, Science, Technology, Sports, Education, Business, Digital Marketing, SEO Social Media, Games, Medical Technology, the Internet, computers, and many more.
We Are Open for Guest Posts
Guest posting is a superb way to show your expertise in a particular field and set yourself as an authority in the industry. That’s why, we are open for business owners, bloggers, and industry experts to help them gain more exposure online.
However, your content must meet content requirements and guidelines before you send or submit it for publishing.
Content Guidelines and Requirements for Nogentech.org
The Topics we Cover
We are very picky about what we publish at Nogentech because we are passionate to provide our readers with interesting, informative, and useful content that matches their interests and needs. That’s why you should cover any of the topics related to blog categories that you can find here.
Content Submission Guidelines
- You must write articles or blog posts with a length of 1000+ words and offer greater value to our readers.
- Make sure content is copy-free and free from typos and grammar errors.
- You can add a maximum of 3 links to your blog post or article. One to your site (D-F link) and the rest of the links (too high authority relevant sites) as reference links. You are allowed to link to quality online resources to add value to your content.
- Outgoing links in the blog post must be relevant to the industry, niche, or blog.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, and paragraphs to increase the content readability and make it easy to read and digest. Use h2, and h3 tags creatively when including subheadings.
- You can make 2 minor edits to your article after publishing.
- Once an article is published on our blog, you are not allowed to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- The use of high quality, relevant, and copyright free (properly optimized) images and visuals is recommended as it makes the article attention grabbing and easy to read.
- Make sure you are not violating the copyrights when using relevant images and give credit when needed.
Editorial Preferences & Rights
It is our right to edit all articles, and blog posts submitted for publication, including:
- Line or paragraph edits for syntax, spelling, grammar, clarity, as well as formatting;
- Updates to titles, headlines, and subheadings;
- Improvements for content length, suitability, clarity, and writing style. You can ask for the final review after we make fundamental edits.
We also have the right to remove links from content that lead to sources or content considered offensive, harmful, or that are an attempt to solicit commercial sales from our audience (e.g. affiliate sales links, links for lead-generation purposes, links to company or client blogs).
If you have any question regarding guest posting or content submission, you can send an email at fawadmalik777(@)gmail.com or Info(@)webtechsolution.org
Make sure to choose an appropriate subject line to get your queries responded quickly.