Screen mirroring iPhone to a Samsung smart TV lets you showcase your mobile’s interface on a larger screen. It provides a more immersive viewing experience and takes you to a new world of entertainment and amusement. You can enjoy your videos, images, presentation, and many more in enhanced visuals of Samsung Smart TVs. Although it is a simple process, some people need help to perform this operation as they don’t know to customize the settings. We have developed this guide to help you through the step-by-step process of screen mirroring an iPhone to a Samsung smart TV.
Table of Contents
What is Screen Mirroring iPhone?
Screen mirroring is one of the most common features of smartphones, especially iPhones. It helps you replicate your mobile’s display onto any other device with a larger display. It may be a TV or computer monitor. As a result, you can have real-time duplication of the content, including apps, documents, videos, and more. The source device must be compatible with the destination screen to create a seamless and synchronized viewing experience. Screen mirroring iPhone on Samsung smart TV is ideal for entertainment, sharing content, and presentation with a wider audience. You only have to customize the settings precisely. Otherwise, you will not get the desired outcomes.
Screen Mirroring iPhone to a Samsung Smart TV
In the under-section, we have elaborated on all steps you must follow for screen mirroring iPhone to a Samsung smart TV. It’s compulsory to avoid potential mistakes in order to enjoy the maximum benefits.
1 – Check Compatibility
Firstly, you have to check the compatibility between the source and destination device. Analyze your mobile’s features to see whether it supports screen mirroring with a smart TV. Generally, screen mirroring iPhone to a Samsung smart TV is compatible due to the high-end development of both devices. Further, connect them to the same Wi-Fi network as it enhances the compatibility between these two. Otherwise, the developer support option of your iPhone may not recognize the Samsung device, restricting you from getting the advantages.
2 – Enable Screen Mirroring on Samsung Smart TV
After checking the compatibility and passing this step, it’s time to enable screen mirroring on Samsung smart TV. The enabling option may vary on different devices based on the model and version. However, you can follow the under-mentioned steps to locate it for screen mirroring iPhone.
- Use your TV remote to navigate through the interface.
- Locate the “Settings” or “Menu” options. Generally, it is present in the top right corner. Click on it.
- Then, you should find the “Network” or “Connections” section and choose it.
- Here, you will find “Screen Mirroring” or “Smart View.”
- Enable the Screen Mirroring feature.
3 – Enable AirPlay on iPhone
Most Samsung smart TVs support AirPlay. Thus, you can install the same application to proceed with the screen mirroring iPhone to a Samsung smart TV. You can download the application through Apple’s App Store. After installation, follow the guide below to enable it on your smartphone.
- Open the Control center of your iPhone. Depending upon the version, it is located at different positions. Swipe down from the upper-right corner if you have iPhone X or later versions. On the other hand, iPhone 8 or those with earlier versions have to swipe up from the bottom edge.
- Tap on the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay Mirroring” option.
- Then, you will see a list of available devices in your surrounding. Select your Samsung smart TV for screen mirroring iPhone.
4 – Use Smart View
If you are not convenient or happy with using AirPlay, it would be best to switch to the Smart View app. One of the best things about Samsung smart TVs is that they are compatible with various applications. Thus, you will not face any difficulty using the Smart View app. The essential points are presented in the following section.
- Open App Store on your mobile.
- Search for the Smart View app and install it on your iPhone.
- Open the app and head toward the list of available devices.
- Tap on the Samsung TV from the list to get the benefits.
5 – Mirror Screen via Third-Party Apps
We mentioned previously that Samsung smart TVs are compatible with numerous applications. But some of its devices don’t support AirPlay and Smart View apps. Check if your smart TV also lacks these features. In such cases, you can leverage the help of third-party applications to achieve screen mirroring iPhone to a Samsung smart TV. Third-party apps, like “Mirror for Samsung TV” or “AirBeamTV,” are the best in the business. You must download them on both your iPhone and smart TV. Consequently, you will be able to enjoy your mobile content on a larger screen effortlessly.
6 – Enjoy Screen Mirroring
Whether you are using AirPlay, Smart View, or third-party apps, the guide mentioned in the above section enables you to enjoy screen mirroring your iPhone to your Samsung smart TV. Once the connection is established, your iPhone’s screen will start displaying its content, including apps, videos, images, presentations, and games on the bigger screen. Hence, you can enjoy them with your family, friends, and relatives.
7 – Adjust Settings
The default settings are suitable for some content. However, you have to customize them as per the requirement of different media formats to get the maximum from screen mirroring iPhone. To adjust the settings, follow the points listed below.
- Rotate your iPhone to enjoy landscape or portrait modes of different files and videos.
- Some apps have their own mirroring settings panel. You can also explore them to determine the best settings.
- Lastly, you can adjust the picture settings, like brightness, contrast, and aspect ratio, for better viewing.
8 – Control and Interaction
While screen mirroring iPhone looks like a simple procedure, you must be very careful when running different media files on your mobile. You cannot control your iPhone activities on the smart TV or through a remote during the screen mirroring. Therefore, you should be cheerful to eliminate all the explicit content from your collection to avoid all the negative consequences. One notable point is that touch interactions on your iPhone also don’t work directly on the Samsung TV screen due to certain restrictions and security policies of the app.
9 – Ending Screen Mirroring
To end the screen mirroring iPhone to your Samsung smart TV, follow these steps precisely to conserve the power of your mobile.
- Open your iPhone’s control center by following the same steps described previously.
- Click the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay Mirroring” option again.
- Tap on the “Stop Mirroring” option to end the screen mirroring.
10 – Troubleshoot Devices
Smart devices are always vulnerable to bugs, crashes, and other problems. Troubleshooting them is necessary to help them perform the same operations again in a normal fashion. You may also face issues while screen mirroring your iPhone to Samsung smart TV. We have developed a precise guide in the under-section.
- Restart your iPhone and TV.
- Connect both devices with the same Wi-Fi or cellular data network.
- Upgrade your iPhone and Smart TV to the latest version available on the web.
- Remove all the surrounding electronic devices to minimize interference.
Screen mirroring iPhone to a Samsung smart TV is a simple yet tricky procedure. That’s why you must be precise when following the necessary steps to avoid errors. The activity allows you to display your multimedia files, including images, videos, documents, assignments, and many more, in enhanced quality. Check the compatibility between the source and destination device and install the required application. Connect them with the same network to streamline the whole process. In the case of any problem, consider troubleshooting both devices.