WordPress push notification plugins are essential to generate push notifications, which are an excellent way of getting users’ attention. Ultimately, it boosts the website’s traffic and maximizes the chances of sales. Since the beginning, WordPress has dominated all the other content management platforms for its ergonomic features and convenient integration with third-party tools. You can also install the push notification plugins to enjoy incredible outcomes. A large collection is available on the web. That’s why we have developed this guide, showing the top 5 most popular options available on the web.
What Are Push Notifications?
Generally, the push notifications are pop-ups displayed over the other applications for an initial encounter with the users. Whenever a user visits the site or mobile app, he comes across these breakthroughs. A beautifully crafted message with compelling content is enough to engage the visitors, improving the chances of sales and revenue. WordPress offers integration with essential plugins, which you can install on your site to generate these notices. Besides the other benefits, it helps you enhance your site’s productivity and customers’ approach.
Best Push Notification Plugins For WordPress
As mentioned earlier, WordPress hosts many websites and is the most widely used content management platform. However, the parent version lacks the built-in feature of showing push notifications. Therefore, you need to install WordPress plugins to achieve their benefits. Have a look at the top 5 best options, elaborate in the under-section.
1 – OneSignal
OneSignal is one of the most dominating push notification plugins due to its extraordinary features and compelling messaging channel. If you want to add a plugin which can generate pop –ups of the same promotion for mobile and desktop users, you must install OneSignal. Furthermore, it provides real-time tracking and user engagement data to let you know how your site is doing. Additionally, it possesses the below-mentioned attributes.
- Bulk Messages: If your site receives millions of traffic, OneSignal shows all pop-ups.
- Automated Messaging: You need to set up a messaging campaign. The rest will be done by this tool itself.
- A/B Testing: It has a built-in A/B testing feature to compare the best-performing notifications automatically.
Three subscription plans are available besides the free version. You can pick any of them to help your site engage more users.
- Growth: $9 per month
- Professional: $99 per month
- Enterprise: Custom Prices
2 – VWO Engage
VWO Engage is formerly famous for PushCrew. No matter what the name is, this plugin is brilliant in its working and has delivered exceptional outcomes. You can send notifications to numerous users simultaneously, visiting your site and showing them your offerings. Furthermore, you can segment your audience to send them different messages based on their interest. Some of the other features are the following.
- Built-In Tracking: With built-in insights and tracking features, you can track your notification’s progress.
- Create A Queue: You can set up your messaging campaign to send different messages one after the other.
- Determine The Potential Audience: You can determine the potential audience based on their behavior in sending them certain notifications.
VWO Engage push notification plugins come in various pricing ranges for websites of all sizes. There are listed below.
- Growth: $286/month per 50k users
- Pro: $657/month per 50k users
- Enterprise: $1,151/month per 50k users
3 – OptinMonster
OptinMonster is popular for its easy-to-use interface and compelling element. As a result, you can easily generate unique pop-ups and attract more clients quickly, which could be impossible otherwise. You can create notifications not only for posts but also for the pages visitors approach more. Artificial Intelligence helps you understand the customers’ requirements and design the messages accordingly for more effective responses. Other features include.
- Opt-In Management: You can set up both single and double opt-in with OptinMonster push notification plugins.
- Enhanced Analytics: You can analyze the engagement frequency of users with the help of AI leverage analytics.
- Pre-Formed Templates: OptinMonster features pre-formed templates, which you can use to generate pop-ups swiftly.
OptinMonster offers 4 subscription plans. The pricing details are given below.
- Basic: $16 per month
- Plus: $32 per month
- Pro: $49 per month
- Growth: $82 per month
4 – Beamer
Beamer is present among the underrated push notifications plugins. However, it has some exclusive properties that make it enter this list. You can send notifications to your users and track their performance to check which is getting engagement. Hence, you will be able to design more compelling pop-ups, resulting in more client attraction and more sales. In addition, you can set up multiple opt-in options for users of different perspectives. Other features are the following.
- Easy To Set Up: From the installation process to pop-up CRM management, this plugin doesn’t require learning special skills as it is incredibly easy to set up.
- Set Targeted Notifications: You can easily learn which notifications influence the clients to design targeted messages.
- Built-In Filters: Many built-in filters help you segment the audience for more effective marketing.
Beamer has 4 membership plans and offers free trials for everyone. As a result, you can determine which performs the best for your site.
- Starter: $49 per month
- Pro: $99 per month
- Scale: $249 per month
- Custom: $499 per month
5 – iZooto
Lastly, we have listed iZooto among the best push notification plugins for WordPress. With its help, you can integrate several ergonomic characteristics into your site by creating more eye-catching promotional prompts. Moreover, you can set up automated notifications to help engage your clients more productively than before.
- Dashboard: You can analyze your pop-up campaigns with personalized dashboards.
- Eye-Catching Notifications: With beautiful templates, you can generate eye-catching notification boxes.
- Custom Pop-Ups: In addition, you can set up the messages according to the person’s requirements and interests.
You can subscribe to iZooto by purchasing 1 of the 3 membership plans. These are mentioned below.
- Rise: $85 per month
- Grow: $250 per month
- Enterprise: Custom Prices
All these are the details about the top 5 best push notification plugins. In conclusion, several options are available on the market. But it would be best if you went for the one that promises to deliver all the essential requirements. With these plugins, you can enjoy maximum benefits by engaging more users and signifying their interests. As a result, it will influence customers’ approach toward your site, ensuring enormous advantages in sales and revenue. That’s all about this guide. Stay tuned for more information!