Ember programming has been around since Tom Dale, and Yehuda Katz launched the framework in 2011. At the time, the Ember development team was made up of only ten people. However, as the project and its “fan base” grew, so did the number of Ember.js developers.
Another area of application for this framework is web development, which means you can efficiently utilize Ember.js to construct desktop and mobile apps. Ember.js development is becoming one of the most popular web development frameworks among programmers of all levels, from beginners to professionals working for large organizations. However, you might be wondering what makes it so unique in the first place.
Table of Contents
Here are some of the features of Ember.js
- Ember.js development allows you to take advantage of Babel, which supports ES2016.
- Testing tools such as Testem and QUnit are supported. Ember.js developers will be able to access the module and integrate testing in this manner.
- Deep links are made possible by development techniques that build URL-routes first.
- Reloading of an interactive web page.
- It is possible to connect to any API.
- Beginners will find it simple to understand.
- There are several updates released on a regular basis, but keep in mind that the publication of a new update does not imply that the earlier version of this framework will stop working.
Ember programming language has a number of useful features aimed at drastically reducing code and increasing productivity. It uses routers, which ensure that every action is translated into the URL, ensuring that shared URLs take users to the precise page and state that is supposed to be shared, is perhaps its most notable feature. It also employs Handlebars syntax templates, which allow developers to insert dynamic HTML content in the form of expressions, as well as entities known as models, which hold persistent state information for use within the web application. Ember.js, like AngularJS, has two-way binding, which keeps the model data and the pages being viewed in sync.
How can Ember.js Developers benefit your company?
Ember.js could be a fantastic option for a variety of new businesses looking to stand out in a crowded market. In this instance, the framework must run smoothly and quickly. Ember.js is your ‘best friend’ in this situation because it was created specifically for this reason. Ember.js will help your business in a way that you have never seen before, as it will provide you with unprecedented stability and frequent upgrades, which will provide you with fresh and exciting features for your project. When the Ember team began developing their product, they wanted to incorporate all of the best features from other frameworks.
Which skills to look out for when hiring Ember.js developers?
- HTML, JSON, CSS, and Sass – These are just a few of the technologies used in User Interface Development. While the last three may or may not be used, knowing HTML will undoubtedly come in handy.
- Ability to operate as a team player – Jobs that are related to programming are frequently found in the same department. As a result, if one person fails to complete his or her assignment, it may have an impact on the department’s overall success.
- Analytical abilities – Before hiring, you should always assess the developer’s analytical abilities.
Average Salary of Ember.js Developers
Before you employ Ember.js developers, keep in mind that this framework is relatively new, yet there are a lot of experts out there; therefore, if you want to hire a skilled EmberJS developer, you must consider the ‘paying’ factor. So, before you post an ad saying you’re looking for Ember.js developers, do some research to see how much an average specialist earns in that field.
Shivam is a content writer who is also a nature-aesthete. He goes by the philosophy of “being humanitarian first, then a professional.”