Swimply- An Online Marketplace for Renting Private Swimming Pools
Swimply is an online marketplace that connects pool owners with people who are looking to rent a private swimming pool for a day or a few hours. It is a great way to beat the summer heat or get some exercise without going to a public pool.
Table of Contents
It was founded in 2016 by Bulat Shaidullin and Asher Vollmer. Bulat is a serial entrepreneur and Asher is a former lead designer at Zynga. They are based in San Francisco, CA. The company was founded by entrepreneurs two entrepreneurs, Bunim Laskin and Asher Vaknin. The company has been growing rapidly and is now available in more than 200 cities across the United States.
Swimply is a great way to enjoy the summer weather and get some focused exercise, without having to deal with the crowds at your local public pool.
Headquarters of Swimply:
Swimply is headquartered in New York City and has raised $2.5 million in seed funding. The company is currently available in 13 markets across the United States and plans to expand to more markets in the future.
Description of Swimply:
Swimply is a new app that is shaking up the swimming pool industry. With this, you can find and book private swimming pools near you. Whether you’re looking for a place to relax on a hot day or a place to train for your next triathlon, it has you covered.
So how does it work? Swimply allows pool owners to list their pools on the app. Pool seekers can then browse listings and book a pool for a specific date and time. It’s that easy.
If you’re looking for a new way to cool off this summer, be sure to check out Swimply.
It is a mobile application that allows users to find and book swimming pools for recreational use. The app offers a variety of features, including the ability to search for pools by location, date, and time; view pool photos and descriptions; and book and pay for pool use.
- Swimply is a new app that is shaking up the swimming pool industry. The app allows people to find and book private swimming pools for a fraction of the price of traditional pool membership. This is made possible by pool owners who are willing to share their pools with others when they are not using them.
- This business model has several benefits for both pool owners and pool users. For pool owners, it provides a way to make some extra money by renting out their pool when they are not using it. It provides a more affordable and flexible way to enjoy a swimming pool for pool users.
- Swimply is a win-win for both pool owners and pool users. If you are looking for a more affordable and flexible way to enjoy a swimming pool, then Swimply is the app for you.
- It’s a great way to save money on your swimming needs. If you only need a pool for a couple of hours or a week there is no reason to pay for full membership at a traditional swimming club.
- In addition, swimply is a great way to support your local community.
Swimply Platform Rules:
To keep the platform safe and respectful for all users, they’ve established a few rules that all members must follow.
- When creating your profile, please use your real name and photo. This helps other members feel more comfortable booking a swim session with you.
- If you need to cancel a swim session, please do so with as much notice as possible. We understand that things come up, but last-minute cancellations make it difficult for other members to plan their schedules.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Create a swimply account in order to use the platform.
- Respect the privacy of other users.
- Respect the property of other users.
- Respectful and courteous to other users.
- Follow the instructions of the pool owner.
- Use the platform for swimming.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
Swimply makes no warranty that the pool listings or other sites or services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. You understand that location data provided to Swimply is based on information provided by third parties, and that is not responsible for the accuracy of such data.
Swimply disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. It makes no warranty that the Site or Services will meet your requirements, that the operation of the Site or Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that the Site or Services will be compatible with your hardware and software, or that the Site or Services will be secure.
It expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of merchantability. In no event shall swimply be liable for any indirect, punitive, exemplary, consequential, incidental damages special or any damages.
Swimply is a great way to find and rent a private swimming pool. It is a convenient and affordable option for those who want to enjoy a pool without having to deal with the crowds at a public pool. It is a great way to beat the summer heat or get some exercise without going to a public pool.