Over the last decade, the global recruitment scenario has changed dramatically. It’s not just the employers selecting employees anymore; employees choose their employers too. In addition to decent salaries, they require a convivial working environment where they can grow and learn both professionally and personally. This is the reason employers are moving their focus to improve their work culture so that employees do not only choose to work with them, but also choose to stay.
And what’s the better way to understand more about an organization’s work culture than through their social media presence? In fact, 80% of job seekers use social media to search for jobs.
Considering the popularity of social media recruitment, it is critical that you, as an employer, up your recruitment strategy to not only make quality hires but also save time and effort while at that. And that is possible only if you move on from traditional social media recruitment to automated social media recruitment.
Of course, some convincing recruitment metrics will help you understand
how integrating automated tools into your social media recruitment strategy
will help you tremendously. But before we get on to them, let’s learn a few benefits of automated
social media recruitment.
- Job seekers can apply for a job directly on the company’s social profile from the careers tab.
- Even while commuting or during lunch breaks, job seekers can instantly apply for a job in your organization anytime, anywhere.
- Automation helps you expand your recruitment reach and attract talented active as well as passive candidates.
- It drives more referrals. This way, you can expand your talent pool and find the right fit.
- Automation also allows storing all the critical applicant data on a centralized platform that you can access even when you’re on the move. Moreover, all members of the recruitment team can have direct access to that data, and this improves transparency multifold.
Check out this infographic to compare ATS integrated social media recruitment with traditional social media recruitment. You will be able to weigh the advantages and disadvantages better.
To make your social media recruitment process easy, quick, and efficient, you must integrate an automated recruitment system into your hiring strategy. So, do your research and make a move.
Kelly Barcelos is a content marketing manager for Jobsoid and specializes in HR. When Kelly is not building marketing campaigns, she is busy creating content to help people hire better. As a working mom of three, she knows the importance of time management and counts on her multitasking ability to get her through her to-do lists.