QuickBooks File Doctor was presented by Intuit for the motive of diagnosing and fixing the troublesome errors. It acts as a shield against numerous QB errors and helps the user save their precious time by automatically diagnosing and repairing issues.
If you are one of the QB users who face troublesome QuickBooks Issues and Errors then this informative post will help solve your queries for removing the QB errors and issues.
The QBFD can fix various QB errors and other issues like network issues as well. The various errors and problems that are fixable through QBFD are :
Error 6000 82
Error 6000 301
QB Error 6000 305
QB 6147 issue
Error code -6150
Before utilising the tool for solving issues and errors, you need to know the appropriate usage for each type of this tool. Both versions of the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool can be accessed via the authentic application of QB. The two versions of the QBFD are introduced below :
This type of QBFD tool is mostly utilized compared to the other one as it fixes plenty of technical glitches and issues. This tool is generally used if the hosting server or any connectivity issue is a concern.
This beneficial tool can be used only if you have installed database server management on your PC.
You can find this tool in the QB application. This tool diagnoses and repairs the issues and errors automatically. The usefulness of this In-Built tool is limited.
Always update your Quickbooks application for fully utilizing this tool.
Follow the below steps to permanently resolve QB Errors and Issues :
- Download the “QB Tool Hub” using the authentic website of Intuit.
- Install it by following the instructions appearing on your PC display.
- After successfully installing it, reach “Windows Desktop”.
- Open the icon “QuickBooks Tool Hub” by double-clicking on it.
- After running the QuickBooks Tool Hub, select the tab “Company File issues”.
- Click on “Quick Fix My File”.
- Then, press “ok” to start the tool.
- Now, run “QuickBooks” on your PC.
- Firstly, use the newest version of the Quickbooks File Doctor
- Run the QB Tool Hub and select the tab “Company file issues”.
- Select the “Start QBFD” option.
- Then, in the QB file doctor, choose the QB company file through the menu. If you cannot locate the file, you can browse and search it.
- Ensure to choose “check the file” option and hit a click on “continue”.
- Now, use the QB admin password, then select “next”.
- Wait till the scan finishes.
- Run QuickBooks while ensuring that the QB company file is unopened.
- Then, choose the “utilities” option and reach to the “file menu”.
- Heading for the next step, click on “repair file”, for launching the QBFD tool.
- Now, click on the option “browse”, and select the QB company file that needs to be repaired and hit a click on the option “Open”.
- Select from the “type of fix” according to your need, from the window “Show advanced settings” and then make a click on “next” option.
- Insert the administrator ID & password then, choose “next”.
- After the troubleshooting process ends, try launching the QB company file once again.
Sometimes the tool that repairs all the QB related errors and many issues can itself face trouble. If your screen ever shows you, “QBFD is not functioning”. It could be triggered due to various reasons that are discussed below :
- In case of damaged or corrupt company file.
- In case the company file was updating.
- If you forgot to insert any corporate file during installation.
- If the files can not be restored.
- Try restoring the “QBW” file’s backup.
- Launch QBFD manually.
- Try configuring the anti-virus.
- In case the methods given above fail to work, use the option “Auto data recovery” and it will repair the QBFD Not Working issue.
This complete informative guide consists of all the information on QB File Doctor, how it can easily fix the QB issues, its type. This amazing doctor tool will surely help you get rid of numerous stubborn errors. Be it installation errors, network issues, or company file problems, you no longer will waste your time manually fixing these errors.