As an owner of a Discord server, you may sometimes feel that the inbuilt features of Discords are not enough. And you may crave extra functionalities, and this is where Discord bots come into play. Discord bot helps you add additional features to your Discord server, so you manage your server with ease.
Discord servers can be used for moderating your server, welcoming new members, and so on. But the question is, Is it safe to add bots to the discord server?
Well, in this article I am going to answer this question only. So here we go:
Table of Contents
What Are Discord Bots?
Discord Bots are simple computer programs that are designed to interact with human beings. It helps in performing certain functions automatically. It also offers you additional functionalities that Discord doe not provide you.
Even, there is also an option to code your own Discord bot. But in most cases, people install Discord bots that are already available. For instance, you can use a bot called MEE6 to welcome members on Discord. Similarly, there are music bots, youtube bots, and so on.
Also, there are bots that help you to grow your server. But such bots are not that useful, so you can buy discord server members to grow your server fast.
Is it safe to add bots to discord server?
It depends on what kind of bot you are adding to your Discord servers. Some bots may spam your discord or make changes to your Discord server. Since discord doesn’t itself provides your bots hence you need to be extra careful while adding any bot to your discord server.
However, the best way to check whether a bot is good enough to add to a server or not is to check its reviews online. Also, when you are adding the bot to your discord server, make sure to check what permission it is asking.
How to add bots to discord server?
- At first, launch your preferred web browser.
- Next, go to a Discord bot website and search for the bot you wish to add to your server.
- Then open up the Discord bot page, and it should have an Invite button. So click on it.
- It will take your Discord, and then you have to choose a Server to which you want to add the bot.
- Then look for the permissions it is asking for and grant the permissions as per your needs.
- Next, click on the authorize button and follow all the on-screen instructions, and the bot will get added to your Discord server.
- Finally, go to your Discord server, and over there, you should see the bot you have just added.
So that was the answer to your is it safe to add bots to discord server question? So go ahead and try adding a bot to your server. Also, to quickly grow your Discord channel try to buy discord server members from Mysocialpanda. Anyway, for any other questions, do comment below.
Read more interesting articles at Nogentech