WordPress is one of the most affordable, easiest to manage, and simplest content management systems (CMS). This can be the cover of a blog, company website, or magazine. The WordPress tool (WP) is designed to transform a regular WordPress website into a multifunctional website. These apps help websites add new features and functions, just like smartphone apps.
The official WP tools treasury contains more than 54,000 tools and still looking forward to more tools. It means that we have almost all the tools that we need for our WordPress websites, but not all WP tools are the same, and some contain inactive coding. It may not be compatible with our theme. Let’s take a look at some of the best WordPress tools for business sites that are popular in 2021.
- 22 Websites to Download Vector Graphics & Icons for Free
- The 7 Best Coupon Websites to Find Amazing Coupon Codes
- Why are WordPress Sites Getting Hacked? All you Need to Know
- Ultimate WordPress CRM Plugins to Increase Your Ecommerce Business
Search engine optimization plays an important role in driving website traffic. WordPress enables you to create SEO-optimized websites, and using the best SEO techniques can increase your website traffic. It can help you create sitemaps, add meta tags, optimize your website for social media, connect your website to Google Search Console, and many more. Here are some features of Yoast SEO:
- Powerful redirect function can be easily constructed 301 instructions
- Propose internal links
- Optimize keywords, synonyms, key sentences and related keywords
- Check accessibility
WPForm is one of the most popular and easy-to-use tools for creating WordPress contact forms. It is a drag-and-drop online form builder that allows you to create contact forms, online order forms, email subscription forms, payment forms, polls, etc. With just a few clicks, the online form type is as convenient as possible. Some of the main advantages of the WPForm tool are:
- Pre-made templates for creating contact forms
- Smart conditional logic allows showing form sections according to user behavior
- Multi-page forms to improve user experience
- Voting and use for creation
Akismet is an anti-spam tool that assesses all comments to filter out spam. Provides a history of comment status to help you understand which comments have been marked as spam by Akismet. You can also check the URL in the comment text and delete any suspicious links. In addition to spam protection, it also provides advanced security solutions. Some of the main features of this tool are:
- Automatically analyze all comments and filter spam
- Provide basic and advanced spam statistics in your WP administrator
- View approved comments
- Ensure privacy and GDPR compliance
- How to Create Flawless WordPress Sites with Divi Child Theme Plugin
- Best WordPress Website Management Tips to Make SEO Friendly Website
Another tool created by Automatic is the best among the most famous WordPress tools. Help you with marketing, structure, and protection. Among the different functions, you will find site analysis, automatic social media posts, multiple WordPress themes, spam filtering, downtime monitoring, malware scanning, login security, delayed loading of images, CDN, and more.
Jetpack offers one free plan and three paid plans, so not all features are free. This tool is not so good for personal blogs, startups, and companies.
WooCommerce is a WordPress e-commerce tool that allows you to easily sell the goods you want. With its many implemented extensions and customization features, this tool makes selling on your WordPress site easier than ever. By its rich themes and unlimited customization options, the ability to sell digital, and physical products, and countless conversion optimization tools are unique in the list of WordPress tools in terms of ease of use. WooCommerce provides the following features:
- Sell anything anywhere
- Wide range of payment methods
- Product reviews and ratings
- Unlimited products
- How To Choose The Right CRM Solutions For Magento Commerce?
- Let Your Mobile Apps Fly By Hiring Flutter Developers
- Use custom trends to improve browser caching
- Ease slow loading to increase loading time
- Load photos on request
- Cloudflare compatibility
These tools are the best tools you can use to make the most of your WordPress CMS. The tools mentioned do not cover a lot of useful tools, but here are some that can definitely help your business. All the tools listed here are great for creating the perfect WordPress website, and most of them are compatible with other WP tools.