It is undeniable that Amazon Prime Video has progressed significantly since it was initially offered. There have been prizes given to some of their television episodes or movies, and you can view them all via this site. In case you missed anything you’d want to see later, you may use a third-party video downloader to download any video or movie you choose to your PC or Mac computer.
Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader is a handy tool for Windows and Mac that allows you to download movies, TV series, sports, Amazon Originals, and media purchased or rented from Amazon Prime Video. The downloaded videos are kept in 1080P MP4/MKV format, so you can view them anywhere without using the Amazon Prime Video app or web player.
1. Download Amazon Prime Video to MP4/MKV
Pazu Prime Video Downloader takes care of downloading high-quality movies and TV shows from Amazon Prime Video in MP4/MKV for Mac and Windows. The downloaded movies can be viewed on different devices without the need of the Prime Video app, which provides the optimum entertainment experience in offline mode. Easy-to-use software makes it possible to transfer downloaded movies and television shows to another computer or storage device via a USB drive, external hard drive, or other systems of your choice. Infinite movies and TV series can be downloaded.
- Offline viewing of your favorite Prime Video content is now possible on any device.
- Prime Video online player built-in. All you need is the Prime Video app.
Step 1. Install Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader.
Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader can be downloaded, installed, and launched on Mac OS X 10.11 and later or Windows 7/8/10/11. To access your Amazon Prime Video account, enter your e-mail username and password. Please click the key symbol and type in your registration code if you have paid for the full version.
Step 2. Choose video format/quality
Video formats, video codecs, audio languages, and subtitle languages make it simple to specify the output parameters at this stage. Make changes by clicking on the setting icon.
- Video format: MP4 or MKV.
- Codec for video transmission: H264 or H265(Because H.265 compresses your data so much more competently than other film solidity formats, using it as your video compression tool will reduce your bandwidth and storage necessities by approximately 50%).
- Speech-to-speech: Japanese, Spanish, English, German, French, Chinese.
- Audio description and surround sound can be kept, or they can be turned off.
- Subheading language: German, French, English, Japanese, Spanish, and Chinese.
- Subheading type: Embedded subtitles, independent subtitles, Hardcoded subtitles.
- Interface language: English, Deutsch, Español, Francis.
Step 3. Add movies and television series from Prime Video
Type the name of the film or TV programmed. Copy and paste the programmed or movie URL into your browser’s address bar instead. If you are searching for a certain episode or movie, just hit the search button.
Step 4. Click Download icon
One download button is provided for movies while a separate one is provided for every episode of the TV show. To download a movie, click the “Download” button next to the movie you want to watch. For a TV program, click the downloaded symbol next to it and choose the episodes you desire.
Before downloading, you may also choose the subtitles and audio tracks for each episode by clicking on the appropriate button. Audio and subtitle languages are only shown in the options for the six most prevalent languages. You may choose any language from the list of options provided by the movie or TV series.
Then click download.
To get a list of all the downloaded movies and TV series saved on your device, go to the history tab at the top of the screen and click it.
2. Download Amazon Prime Video in 1080P
The finest part of Amazon Prime is the access to Prime Video. Using Pazu Prime Video Downloader, you will be able to save episodes and movies from Amazon Prime Video as well as your own purchases and rentals. Offline Prime Video for Mac, PC, iOS, Android, Fire TV, etc.
- H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) Video codecs for you to decide.
- Various downloads at a time.
- Download Prime Video movies and TV shows in 1080P.
3. Preserve Multilingual Subtitle and Audio Track
Pazu Amazon Video Downloader lets you pick and choose whatever audio tracks and subtitles you wish to save to your computer. This is ideal for those who love subtitled TV programmers and movies. The Prime Video app only supports two audio languages. However, Pazu Amazon Video Downloader allows you to choose up to six languages. This extra versatility is excellent for multilingual audiophiles.
- Language preselection for audio and subtitles.
- Select the necessary audio track or subtitle.
- Maintain audio description and surround sound.
- Subtitles can be saved as embedded, independent, or hardcoded.
- Reservation EAC3 5.1 or AAC 2.0 audio tracks.
4. Get rid of Amazon Prime Video Download Limits
Achieve unlimited viewing time by converting Prime Video content to MP4/MKV. Downloaded videos can be viewed from anywhere in the world. Make a copy of your best movies in case Amazon Prime Video removes them from their service.
- Prime Video may be seen on numerous devices at the same time.
- Watch downloaded videos overseas.
- Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader is available in Free trial, monthly, yearly, and lifetime licenses.