Many students are student juggling online courses, work, and social life. It can be tough to stay organized and on top of everything. Luckily, there are several great tools out there that can help make your life easier. Here, we will discuss some of the best tools for students to manage their online work. Stay organized and get the most out of your education with these helpful tools.
Online courses are popular among students who cannot attend physical classes due to some reasons. These courses are offered by the institutions where students are to attend the classes without going to an institution for a formal class system. Teachers are teaching on the campus, but students don’t need to go there; they attend classes using information and communication technology. During and after the pandemic, the world has changed. Online technology has proved its importance. It has enabled us to minimize the loss of education associated with the closure of educational institutions. This technology is not limited to education only, but it is beneficial for business organizations as well. Online education saves time and money as compared to the traditional format of education.
Widely Accepted Source of Communication
The use of online technology has proved a blessing for the students, teachers, and business community. Students use it to attend classes that are being broadcast at a distant campus. Recorded audio and video lectures were used by the students in the past, but the students had no facility to ask about any queries or give feedback. But now, they can ask the questions and also request more elaboration. Online courses are an effective source of learning when they have to do their duties while education is also necessary. On the other hand, teachers, educational institutes managers, and business owners use to attend online meetings and monitor the projects where physical existence is not possible. In this way, the use of information and communication technology is equally beneficial for learning as well as earning.
Top Tools for Online Courses
Online learning is easy as the students need simple tools to manage the affairs related to it. These tools are used by the students and teachers for video calling, sending messages, whiteboarding, video conferencing, and more. All these facilities are provided to the students when login into the account created by the institution and a specific login ID is provided to the students. It becomes a real classroom even if the students and teachers have not traveled from their place.
Following are some top important tools being used by the students.
- Trello: This online tool is great for creating to-do lists and organizing tasks by project. You can create different boards for each of your courses, and add tasks, deadlines, and notes to each board. This is a great way to keep track of assignments and due dates of your online courses.
- Evernote: Evernote is a versatile online tool that can be used for taking notes, creating to-do lists, and storing documents. You can create different notebooks for each of your courses, and sync all of your devices so that your notes are always accessible.
- Google Calendar: This online calendar is a great way to keep track of events, deadlines, and appointments. You can create different calendars for each of your courses, and set up email or text reminders for upcoming events. The calendar is also included as one of the best tools for students.
- Pocket: Pocket is a great online tool for saving articles, videos, and other online content. You can create different tags for each of your courses, and save relevant content to review later. This is a great way to stay up-to-date on your coursework and get ahead of the game.
- Any Meeting: This online tool is great for scheduling and hosting online meetings. You can create different meeting rooms for each of your courses, and invite classmates or professors to join. This is a great way to collaborate on projects or get help with coursework.
- Webex: it is a widely used cloud-based tool. Students and teachers use it to conduct the process of online learning using the facilities of whiteboards, video conferences, and messages for essential notifications and necessary instructions.
- GoToMeeting: It allows for managing remote learning and meetings and enhances team collaboration. This is also one of the best ways to keep safe your online courses data.
Online education is the best tool to provide quality education when students cannot attend physical classes. The use of these tools enables them to benefit to the maximum possible level. The use of simple gadgets reduces the cost of formal education and transportation. It not only helps to save money and sources but also ensures a peaceful environment.