You can make a video funny by increasing the speed of the video. You can also choose to increase the speed of certain parts to a video to decrease the time of the video. You can choose to do this if you don’t want to delete certain parts of a video but you don’t want to watch those parts minutely. Using Movavi Video Editor, you’ll be able to do this very easily. How to speed up a video using Movavi Video Editor is given below in a detailed manner:
- The basic first step is installing the program in your laptop or desktop. Then by double clicking the installer file which you have downloaded, you need to follow all the instructions written in the installation wizard. Once the installation is successful, you simply need to launch the program.
- Then in next step, you need to click over “Add media files” option on the program window and then select the file you want to work with. After that you’ll have to click and drag the file and then drop it in the “Media” tab which is located at the bottom of the program window. The software enables you to work with multiple video files at one go.
- For setting the speed of the video file, you’ll have to right-click on the file and then click on “Speed”. After you click on speed a slider will appear on your screen. By dragging the slider you’ll be able to make your video play faster.
- You should keep in mind that with an increase in video sapped, the audio speed of that file also increases. The software enables you to make the video play faster keeping the audio speed intact. You’ll have to reduce the sound of your audio to nil. You’ll be able to do that by dragging a slider. After that, you’ll give to place your video file on the audio track section of the media tab. After you’ll have to delete the part of the audio that remains. Also, you’ll be able to add completely different audio to speed up a portion of the video using this software.
- After you have made the changes, you’ll have to save the file. You’ll only have to click on “Save Movie” and the video will be saved. You’ll be able to choose the format in which the video will be saved. You’ll also be able to choose a folder in which the video will be saved. Using the software, an output video can be uploaded. You’ll also be able to burn a video to a DVD using this software. For mobile devices, you only need to mention the device, and then the video will automatically be played in a playable format.
The Full Solutions to How to compress MP4 (MPEG/MPG) Video on Windows & Mac